jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Walked only 0.8 miles this morning July 28 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, July 28, 2011

Walked only 0.8 miles this morning July 28 2011

Although, my low back did not hurt, I had pain in my back across my scapula while trying to keep up with Jani, so I shortened my walk and walked slower this morning. Jani went on with the dogs at her quick pace - someday, I'll be able to keep up with her again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,

    Muscles are compensating for the weakness from the spasms in your back. Great you're doing what you're doing.

    You'll be back. Don't sweat it.

    Glad to hear you are better.

    Sleep is probably hard right now and the smoothies are important again. Take naps if you can and try to make room for sleep tomorrow as you come down from the dex.

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny, I've been having your papaya apple miralax shake each evening after Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi session. I was exhausted yesterday at chemo and for the 1st time slept while it ran. Came home and slept another 2 hours. They gave me a prescription for Ambien, but I didn't take any. I'm waiting for the Flexeril to totally clear my system and I haven't taken any of that since the evening of July 27th (2.5 mg). My back seems to be better and I've only had a few spasms in my right lower calf. Thanks for your hints. jm

    ReplyDelete