jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Tour of my Room 1132 and the BMT Unit Hall at University of Colorado Hospital August 24 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tour of my Room 1132 and the BMT Unit Hall at University of Colorado Hospital August 24 2011

My side of the BMT (Bone Marrow Transplant) Unit at the University of Colorado Hospital only consists of 5 rooms. The hallway is short for walking...later today I'll try the treadmill out which is down in a small day room.
My room 1132 is the first room on the left (all the rooms are on the left) after you come through the doors from the Nurses Station. Photo above is looking down the hallway to the other 4 rooms. The photo below is my right (I've turned around) looking at the doors to the Nurses Station. No, I don't need that port-a-potty - it's just there~~
The door to my room 1132.
jm in command center Room 1132 University of Colorado Hospital (UCH)
The room has white board where the nurses and aides write their names. I'm still in Day 1 because I wasn't admitted until 1:30 PM August 23 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment