jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 24 Hour Urine August 23 to 24 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

24 Hour Urine August 23 to 24 2011

I'm on a 24 Hour Urine, so I have to call the nurses each time I void to empty the urine out of a hat in the toilet to a collection container that has to be kept on ice.
And while I'm here in the large bathroom, I'll show you the shower and sink.
 The hospital provides this Medline Remedy Foaming Body Cleanser for showering.
 The hospital also provides this salt/baking soda that I mix with water and gargle 4 times at day. Helps in reducing mouth sores and ulcers from chemotherapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment