jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Walked 1.61 miles August 21 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, August 21, 2011

Walked 1.61 miles August 21 2011

Walked the dogs with friends, Judy Richter and Ginny Kinnick this morning. My energy is much better and I felt good during the walk. Wondering if my platelets have recovered since they were really low around 30 on Friday, August 19 2011. The stem cell harvest machine lowers your platelets in half every day you're on the machine. My wbc count was 39,000 on Thursday and since I got more Neupogen on Thursday, I can guess that my white blood cell count went to something around around 40,000 - wondering how long that takes to drop?

No comments:

Post a Comment