jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Walking 1.35 miles at the University of Colorado Hospital - August 24 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Walking 1.35 miles at the University of Colorado Hospital - August 24 2011

They have a very nice treadmill in a HOT LITTLE room here on the 11th Floor of the University of Colorado Bone Marrow Transplant unit. I put my clean tennis shoes on (Jani washed them and I put brand new insoles in them) and did 1.35 miles.  I think I walked faster than when I walk outside with Jani and the dogs...either that or the heat in the room made my heart go a thumpin'. Yes, that is my IV pole with all those pumps and concoctions on it AND I've only forgotten to take it with me all the time until jerks me back ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment